Re: [microsound] my ex-girlfriend hates microsound

That new release is for lack of a better word AWESOME!!!!
:)
neil...
ps praveer greg is still waiting your reply to your possible clonk
collaberation for that event you suggested to us. get back to us about it
please we are very interested.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 yatra@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I think the latest Scape thing (Jelinek) is a nice romancer???
>
> Praveer

> At 04:48 PM 1/30/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >>Just a funny little thing, I played a track i have spent some time crafting
> >>for my now ex-girl-friend, the music is composed of all sounds i created
> >>using turbo synth and max, she hated it. So I made a drum and bass track
> >>with rebirth and she loved that, needless to say she dumped me the next day.
> >>so i really dont know if microsound is all to good for promtoing a better
> >>sex life. And I really perfer the fun and process of creating microsound
> >>stuff to techno, plus i suck at techno. but i really miss sex. hum.
> >>
> >>-scott a
> >

> >side note....
> >
> >someone once emailed taylor deupree and told him that the SPEC. cd by
> >taylor and me was
> >"great make out music"
> >
> >hmmmm....
> >i would imagine it brightly lit by flourescent light fixtures....
> >
> >: )
> >richard
> >

> >--
> >r  i  c  h  a  r  d    c  h  a  r  t  i  e  r
> >soundwork . visualwork . designwork .
> >
> >http://www.3particles.com
> >chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >OUT NOW
> >series [LINE, usa] CD  http://www.12k.com
> >"sent" on VARIIOUS comp [intransitive, usa] 2CD
> >
> >OUT SOON
> >"untitled60sec" on Computer Music Journal comp (CMJ) CD, jan 2001
> >typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, winter 2000
> >http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/typeof
> >"herein, then" on .00. comp [fylkingen records, sweden] CD, feb 2001
> >Layeral Intersect #2: imperception  (mix by kim cascone)
> >[deadtech/anechoic, usa]  3" CD, feb 2001
> >"010101" on "between two points" comp [12k/LINE, usa] 2CD, march 2001
> >"filer" on "clicks and cuts 2" comp [mille plateaux, germany] 2CD, april 2001
> >TBA [trente oiseaux, germany] CD, june 2001
> >
> >LIVE. Lovebytes (sheffield, uk) march 2001 http://www.lovebytes.org.uk

Neil Wiernik
neil@xxxxxxxxx