Re: [microsound] my ex-girlfriend hates microsound

> Just a funny little thing, I played a track i have spent some time
crafting
> for my now ex-girl-friend, the music is composed of all sounds i created
> using turbo synth and max, she hated it. So I made a drum and bass track
> with rebirth and she loved that, needless to say she dumped me the next
day.
> so i really dont know if microsound is all to good for promtoing a better
> sex life. And I really perfer the fun and process of creating microsound
> stuff to techno, plus i suck at techno. but i really miss sex. hum.
>
> -scott a

Dear 'Loveless Microsounder',

It is obvious the girl doesn't like you for who you are. Some people are
very superficial and would rather be seen with the 'right' person rather
than be truely loved. In the end she is the one who misses out. My advice
would be to look for a girl who connects with you on a 'higher-level', and
loves you despite your inability to write techno-pop hits. If you feel like
you really are special and worthwhile you'll find that girl. If these
problems persist however, my advice is to seek professional assistance
(re-read the Rebirth manual).

All the best,
 The Love Doctor.