|-\ Re: [microsound] my ex-girlfriend hates microsound

Scott Allison wrote:

> Just a funny little thing, I played a track i have spent some time crafting
> for my now ex-girl-friend, the music is composed of all sounds i created
> using turbo synth and max, she hated it. So I made a drum and bass track
> with rebirth and she loved that, needless to say she dumped me the next day.
> so i really dont know if microsound is all to good for promtoing a better
> sex life. And I really perfer the fun and process of creating microsound
> stuff to techno, plus i suck at techno. but i really miss sex. hum.
>
> -scott a

dear -scott a ::

your problems are but an echoing of the many eccentric / lab-rat-ridden producers and performers in the world
of artMusic. our breed is known to deflect potential intravenous personalities due to the brutally honest
nature-mirror we tend to possess as a constant cloak/ing device = auto-desiminate tissue issuing corpuscle
missiles.

try the new ultra-versatile 'microsound 1-up-big-up sex interface' beta available on the microsound hotline
server.

system requirements, while stringent, yet worthwhile, include ::
- cock-to-firewire (ie007) adapter
- neural nanonic communist adrenal gland implant
- microsoft's new retinal barrage pp41doodoo usb pistol
- scalable electrolysis epidermal bubble wrap
- sean booth's denture cream

when your outfit is prepared, you may download the beta and log into the snow crash (tm) dialogue server and
begin your new, improved quest for bacchanalian delights.

.. ..::