- atlatl - up on the Hotline Server

Hi all,
I finally put some  Atlatl  tracks up on the Microsound hotline server, I've
been meaning to do this for a long time.
There are  a couple tracks from the "all you fuckers without radar" CD and
one from a comp. and a little 12-oscillator experiment that can be hacked or
mangled if you want.

FYI:  Atlatl is my analog based project, I'll try and put up some of my DSP
stuff soon.
best,
phil

INFO:
the Holtline Server address is  microsound.dyn.dhs.org
you need a Hotline Client app. from :   www.bigredH.com

if you want an account to upload contact:   eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....and thanks Eric, for keeping the server going!