anyone heard the komet on 12K

Just wondering if anyone has heard the recent komet cd released on 12k, I
havent ordered anything in a bit and was thinking about this and a couple
pimmon cds.

oh, I got this cd called plux cuba -? i think is the title, its excellent.
One other cd i want to plug is by e*vax, not totally micro by any means but
its got some really touching melodies that you just cant forget. plus evan
is super nice.

Sometime down the road I want to attempt to organize a microsound weekend
long festival here in tampa, but maybe do it as a benifit, if anyone is
interested in this idea let me know, i have access to alot of venues and
could also get some bigger name idm acts to play to help pull in people.
just an idea.

-scott a
--Boundary_(ID_KPKtrUoQ4HHLSF62v7jNcQ)