Re: microsound Digest 2 Feb 2001 14:11:11 -0000 Issue 250

> From: "will soderberg" <wsoderberg@xxxxxxxx>
> i think ikue mori has some tzadik drum machine solo cds...

Several, in fact.

> and don't tell me no one knows of her from dna, back in the no wave daze...

Admitting such a thing would almost certainly and unequivocally
imply that I am old enough to be a father to what I perceive to be
a large majority of people on this list. But yes - I am um, old enough
to have ah...heard dna do things live upon a stage. I expect that the
callousing on my eardrums has abated, although that might also
explain the slight trough in my 8k hearing range.

Wow. I'm out. Feels great! Can you kids smell something
burning?

el viejo
_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/
love is dreaming/this equation/Gregory Taylor/
WORT-FM 89.9/Madison, WI/ http://www.rtqe.net/