Re: [microsound] macs and pc unfortuanetly

So yeah I hate scams and conspiracies, which are ubiquitous!

it's not just the hardware guys... when I was at Disney a few years ago someone had a look round some of the email servers... these guys where doing some kind of deal with microsoft which involved Disney delaying production of mac versions of its children's software in return for free microsoft products... fucking snow white is out to to put a cap in apple.