RE: [microsound] online mp3 hosting / mp3.com

"> hey has anyone had luck getting microsound music on mp3.com?
> i set up an account with them (/courgette) and have had some success
> uploading songs, but a few of the recent mp3's have been blocked. it said
> "Your song has been placed on hold because of encoding problems." so i
> checked under possible problems and found, my my.."

yeah, i was upset at that issue at first also but decided to just
renormalize/compress a bit and then put a little note with the song letting
people know it was intended to be listened to a low volume.  the 128kbs
encoding mandate also deforms the original sound.  and then when i hear
people are lisening to it at "lo-fi"...  however if you look around a bit
you will find some intersting things going on there (for instance nosiei
sakata has a site) buried.

josh

www.mp3/com/gainstructure