Re: [microsound] online mp3 hosting / mp3.com

just a brief update
and this is hilarious...

i uploaded aweird glitch that my sound card spit out at me while listening
to oscar peterson, and you can very clearly hear that it's an oscar peterson
song being mangled.. and _that_ song just got through!

plus 2 new ones that are near-silent. the only song not to get through so
far is one with a click at the beginning (followed by compressed reverb),
maybe they consider it annoying?

well anyway, if anyone wants to take a listen to the oscar peterson glitch,
its at mp3.com/courgette

-jonah