S/N suggestion: hotline microsound server

soon after we set up the microsound list we established a Hotline server
that could be a place to help grow our communiuty...it's a great place to
hang out and chat with other like minded souls about whatever you
want...new gear, software issues, CD's, the merits of using gold CDR's for
burning, gender related issues, etc...you can even download mp3's that
other members have created or upload your own...
I'd suggest getting a password, downloading a hotline client from
www.bigredh.com and checking it out...it's a valuable resource with no
restrictions on the signal to noise (except there is no uploading porn or
mp3's by other artists allowed)...
the microsound server can be found at: microsound.dyn.dhs.org
you'll be allowed to check it out with 'guest' priveleges until you get a
password from the sys admin...
widdershins,
KIM