RE: [microsound] microsound and mathematics

Uh, my ears pricked up at that. Genetic music objects ? I tried that once
but couldn't figure out how to select which sounds go into the next
generation other than picking them by hand. Very time consuming. I'd love to
hear more about other's experiences in this area.

 \_____ |  \ o \       Adam Pierce        / o /  | _____/
     \__|____\ o   www.doctort.org/adam   o /____|__/
                         \______/
                            \/