[microsound] Pan Sonic recent releases

about _aaltopiiri_ , except for the last more noisy tracks (9 - 15)
I feel their current (!!! heavy reverb !!!)rythmic stuff lacks some magic
there was before (my favorite pan sonic lp being _vakio_), that
cathedral/cave roomey sound brings back some "cold"(music) gimmick in
mind... i prefer my pan sonic dry : ) maybe i'm just spoiled; the "live in
NYC 99 (?)" recently issued within a filing plastic sheet packaging is
filled with pulses and deep bass rumble i'm completely into.

i just heard a bit of Ilpo Vaisanen's mego release and it seemed very good.

about IBM sueing IBM, if it's ferocious like the fight against Panasonic,
they could change to IbM or iBm (although not ego-problems-proof because of
the cap/lowercase thing...; ) why not ilpo, bruce & mika (sounds like some
smooth pop buddies)?

emmanuel