Re: [microsound] microsound and math

> check out "the elements of typographic  style" 2nd ed. by Robert
Bringhurst,
> starting on pg 155, he goes into detail about using this model for specing
> type.

If this is the book I remember, let me recommend it to everybody. My editor
and I were talking about shapes and origami one day, subsequently, he lent
me this book. It's genuinely fascinating, although I don't pretend to
understand all (or most) of it.

Nirav
AIM: Icefactory37
--
OnNow- Windsor for the Derby- Difference and Repetition
"You can't even stop to pay attention to that kind of thing because it just