Re: [microsound] microsound - portable microphone

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:50:21 -0800 cramakrishnan@xxxxxxx writes:

> I bought a "standard" binaural ($70) from them which i'm happy with.
> I made a recording of the Blue Angels flying over SF -- lots of low
> frequencies -- it's sounds pretty good.

Speaking of the Blue Angels, last year, I tried recording them, last
year, as they flew over my building. I used a stereo Sony mic near an
open window. On the tape recording, whenever the jets flew by, voices
also appear, like coming from a radio station. Does anyone know why this
occured?
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.