Re: [microsound] table of the elements

--- Jesse Kudler <jkudler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What does "impounded" mean?  Why?

To be honest, I don't know.  I asked and was given
some kind of answer at the time, but I haven't the
e.mail here to remind me.  I don't want to spread
rumours, but at the time the stuff seemed to be harder
to find and that was all the news I got.

> Where'd you pick up the Conrad box?  I thought it'd
> been out of print for a
> year or two.

Strangely, Anomalous (http://www.anomalousrecords.com)
got some in.  It's still listed, so imagine they still
have some.  I don't know where they came from, I've
been trying to get one unsuccessfully for almost a
year now.

---s

NP: Inoue/Deupree: ACTIVE/FREEZE  (12k)