Re: [microsound] FRANCISCO LOPEZ / Disc Rot

i used to play the last grooves of some records very loud (almost max
volume), they would create slightly different crooked rythms (my top 2 end
grooves records being morton subotnick's touch and alice coltrane's ptah the
el daoud...), combined with the hum coming from the amp it is quite
interesting.
i wonder if any copy has the same end grooves.
I played that to friend once, and because of a bad manipulation the needle
suddenly entered the center part...being the epicentre of a very focused
earthquake.

emmanuel