Re: [microsound] introduction

 >Hey, thanks Phil.  I'm really surpriced every time some one's
heard of any of by projects. It's >allways nice to know the word is
spreading :D

i've heard your music...but i guess that's not really a surprise, is it!?

well, I haven't, I always had an impression there might be a lot more people in sweden making this type of music, other than the people I know here in stockholm ie. mokira, m. stavöstrand, r. sundin (östersund) and a few others... please contact me/or anyone at Nursery and send us some material...

/andreas