Re: [microsound] vote robot

>so, has anyone heard of Vote Robot, or know about their music?

I have their self titled first LP on Catsup Plate/Vegas and it's one of
those rare and wonderful releases that could well do with a reissue.
[It came out in a ridculous edition of 100 I think !]

It has a playfulness not unlike Nuno Canavarro, subtle/blurred melodies,
whirrs and pulses...but with an overall concret approach.

There was a followup LP 'Versions' on same label that featured reworkings
of the first LP by Climax Golden Twins, Will Simmons, Ralph Haxton....etc..

One of them has a release under the name French Paddleboat.

Try and track down the first LP, it's well worth it and I would say it's one
of the real treasures I've had the pleasure of finding over the last few
years.