Festivals and Organizer

Dear Microsounders!

I  am playing Electronics  in a Duo with Christoph Schiller (prepared
piano). We are now searching for possibilities to perform outside of
sweet little Switzerland.
Does anyone know if there's a list of festivals and organizers of/for
improvised (and) electronic music in Europe on the Net?
The music that comes probably most closely to the one we're making is
"Schnee" by Stangl/Kurzmann (I hate this kind of comparisons, but it may
give you an idea of what kind of Festivals / Organizers we are searching
for)...

Thanks a lot !

Peter

--Boundary_(ID_XgNHbHh0FXjxvMqnNu3rUA)