RE: [microsound] (PRESS RELEASE) new issue of Computer Music Jour nal

This sounds amazing - can't wait to pick up a copy.
And - no offense at all to Kim - I dream of a future in which DJ Spooky no
longer has to be invoked in the first line of the press release as the only
recognizable/saleable name...