Re: [microsound] hrvatski

Please send me some of that "very cheap" software (ProTools, Sonic
Solutions, whatever else ya got) c/o IU Archives of Traditional Music,
Morrison Hall, Bloomington Indiana. It might be enough to pull me off the
stage with those cumbersome homeade instruments and dedicated sampler,
and enable to to be a legitimate computer musician.
I have full confidence in my vision, but I'm a little flush just now.

Yours in good humor,

Ian Yeager
igy2k