hafler trio anyone?

hi,

i would like to know wether there is anyone amongst you out there
treasuring the hafler trio. i am really fascinated by that strange
acoustic output, but i must admit that i don't really know what to make
with it. i even cannot connect the titles to the content of the cd,
though it does "speak" to me on one level i cannot really name.
i understand that confusion is central to h3o's concept, but ... also
reading interviews on brainwashed did not bring much of the desired
effects. ;-) i really do love his approach to sounds, using them in a
very metaphorical way, but usually he does not offer any information,
which i find a bit sad.

i just noticed to my own surprise that i by now own 10 h3o albums, which
is quite a lot, thinking of that i don't really "understand" most of
them ... ;-)

if anybody would like to comment ...

t.obias