RE: [microsound] Performing "Live"

> To me, the only elitist dimension of this discussion is the
> constant (and ridiculous) recomendation of expensive equipment as
> "advice on performing."

I like everyone else simply stated what equipment they use.
The original question being:

> i was wondering if anyone cared
> to share how they play live, and what some of the benefits
> and downfalls are to various ways of playing live.

The actual equipment used is integral to the description of "how we play
live" from a technical sense. So stop trolling and try contributing.
I personally wouldnt ever play 'live' by just playing a DAT or CD, but
certain people do, such as Bernhard Guenter, and I hear his performances are
stunning.

Steve