Re: [microsound] Performing "Live"

I would have to say that someone introducing dramatic elements *and*
creating genuine improvisatory or otherwise exploratory real-time music
would be ideal: those 2 ideas are by no means mutually exclusive. Or are
you essentially taking a personality survey here? Who likes visual
stimulus as much as aural? Who dares admit to "enjoying the show" in this
age of ironic detachment?