Re: [microsound] Performing "Live"

> playing music/affecting the sound etc, but i was asking, "does drama count
> as 'doing stuff'?" because it doesn't really matter if you affect the sound,

sure, drama would 'count as doing stuff', but you have to understand that to me it's not important!!! i go to a show to listen to interesting sounds that trigger something in my head, and in a way too much visual input would distract from that... this is just my opinion, but please let me have it...ok!?

// jonas