SV: [microsound] live evil

> my good friend winquist of 'dead letters...' always claims that he writes his tracks for acoustic guitar, and then 'glichify' 'em...i bet he's lying though ;)
> // jonas

Of course I'm not lying, it's the perfect way to get groupies ;-)

Seriously though, I don't see why you couldn't make microsound-ish music with an acoustic guitar and the right sort of effect set-up. And it might be very cool to see on stage. Moljebka Pvlse uses a guitar live, with great result....

//winquist