Re: [microsound] I hope the soon to end: playing live

> Is any one here playing jazz with their laptops

I do. Free-Jazz. But not with a laptop. With my big beige
pc. Using AudioMulch. Live. That is simply why I argued
that computers are worthy instruments for live playing and
that the "goodness" or "badness" of a live performance do
not depend on the instruments used. Yes, based on my
personnal experience. I also love microsound hence my
participation on this list. Now, can we fight over Austrian
politics? :)

=====
~ a dontigny

"le bruit est une ressource naturelle"