RE: [microsound] I hope the soon to end: playing live

look here, fucknut -   microsound doesn't *claim* anything, because
microsound is not a subject.  "microsound" is also not a marketing term;
microsound is a useful heuristic to describe an array of music that shares
something in common - whether an aesthetic (eg, effect) or a practice -
having to do primarily with digital production.  read the FAQ on
www.microsound.org.

microsound is not a prescriptive term, nor is it proscriptive; it's a sort
of "umbrella concept" to talk about interrelated practices where genre
breaks down.

skepticism is all well and good, but get off the fucking high horse.

philip