Re: [microsound] I hope the soon to end: playing live

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:45:46 -0800 Philip Sherburne
<philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> look here, fucknut -   microsound doesn't *claim* anything, because
> microsound is not a subject.  "microsound" is also not a marketing
> term;

'fucknut"... this is a great word, havent heard it in awhile though!

with all the anger this list is generating, we may have to change
going 'postal' to going...  well, im sure you can guess where im going
with
this!