Re: [microsound] stockhausen&quaybrothers on the telly tonight

yes if anyone can tape it on PAL or VHS... i would be thrilled to get
a copy of this
the brothers quay were very influential to me.

Does anyone know if  KINO or someone has plans to release this?

I'd love to see /hear  this collaboration  and there is no way it is going to
end up on television in the states! :)

ironically enough I was listening to the soundtrack for 'institute benjamenta' when
i started reading this thread.

anyone remember the brothers quay slurpie ads?

-robert.

_one thought : many forms_

http://www.cSounds.com