Re: [microsound] url for meme?

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:41:56 +0100 (MET) frans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >>hey does anyone have a link or know if there is a link for the
> japense label
> >>meme?
> >

> >or has anyone heard of new releases on meme?
>
> not me. they still have a work from me to release, entirely
> environment
> sounds. I know Roel Meelkop pulled back his release, because he
> didn't hear
> a thing (any label interested?). The guy is really unreachable.
> we'll pay
> him a visit when Kapotte Muziek plays Japan in July

My friends in the Climax Golden Twins had something released on Meme
several months ago, they had and still have the same problem of
contacting or hearing from him. They're trying to get more copies of
their release to sell. I'm going to be releasing other people's works on
my CDR label soon. I want to specialize in small runs of mostly oddball
sound documents that no one else will be willing to put out. I'm planning
on a Climax Golden Twins release of field recordings as soon as possible.
http://overheard.homestead.com/overheard.html (plug-plug)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.