Re: [microsound] meme?

>> we'll pay him a visit when Kapotte Muziek plays Japan in July
>
>dont forget to bring your queen cds!

I deny any possesion of aforementioned queen cds (plural, I only have one).
Yes, I still have an amount of cheesy popmusic from the 70s and 80s (not
60s or 90s), from the days I was young. But if you get people around of the
same age, like Stephan Mathieu, they immediately want to borrow and sample
them to death... well, stephan your 'Supertramp' on "Heroin" is great...
unfortunally no queen

Frans