Re: [microsound] yeast culture

>Hi all
>Just been to a friends home and he played me YEAST CULTURE - IYS lp, it
>was fantastic, great artwork too,,,anyone know who these people are?
>
>Is it available on CD??

Yeast Culture was a group of artists from Seattle, who released this LP and
a 10", both on their onw labl Petri Supply (whose only other releases are
my second LP as Kapotte Muziek 'Utilities' and a 7" 'Smorgasbored'. Another
release was pressed in 1992, a Hands To LP, but that was never officially
released). Ab their main man run a shop/mailorder Incubator, but for
reasons I don't know he stopped. IYS is a great album, very sort of
conceptual thing, but not on CD. Since 10 years Abo is working on Corona
Wind, a large project involving 8 man and 8 women - I am one. It's a very
complex concept, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day

Frans