Re: [microsound] sma001

Hi Lance

can't answer your question, but yes small medium 001 is a long the very
same lines of the releases I did on Microwave, and which are still
available. Not to forget the superb album by Tone Language, which is Lee
Norris and the 2 guys of Reflection. That's a real CD on my Korm Plastics
label (and is available from Soleilmoon and DEI). Sorry for my blatant
self-promotion, which started as a cheerio for small medium

Frans