Re: [microsound] review: new vinyls of note

Hey. I agree. I think I like the Kristian/Downpour split even more than Destroy it yourself. I would recommend all of David Kristian's stuff.

Eric

True Colour Of Blood (AtmosFEARic Soundscapes for Guitar)
http://www.mp3.com/tcob
DJ Drexel (Twisted Experimental Beats)
http://www.mp3.com/djdrexel

- downpour _destroy it yourself_ 12" (drop beat)

If you like this I'd suggest the split David Kristian/Downpour CD on Drop Beat.. some really great tracks... the Downpour stuff is really strong if not entirely microsonic. I did the cover so I got to listen to it a lot...

Michael = http:www.foundrysite.com/eM