Re: [microsound] mental midi control

Warren Burt once used two rings....

I've heard about and got quite interested in the Kurzweil Expression Mate,
and was chuffed to find out even the Kaoss Pas has Midi control output from
its pad, but are there any other unusual midi control devices people know
about? I remember seeing once a website (no idea where though) where people
built custom midi input devices (as wierd as sensitive gloves, light,
proximity, temperature!)...

Anyone heard of anything of the like, or used anything brilliant that they'd
recommend?