Kit Clayton

> From: Scott Allison <Scott_Allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> also, anyone heard that live set kit clayton has out, the one thats supposed
> to be really nosiey? I'm interested in hearing it, i like his more
> experimental stuff alot.

Yes, I've heard it. While I don't know what you'd necessarily
consider "his more experimental stuff" precisely, I think it's
quite safe to say that it's both considerably noisier and somewhat
more oriented as a work toward process and greater length scales
than, say, "Nek Sanalet." He has a disc on Vertical Form which
is either out or coming quite soon which takes his 12" Lateral Fault
and does a single track 40+ minute "remix" which has some of
those same features. The VF release is going to be called.... uh....

"Lateral Fault: Surface Features"

Both are, imho, quite spoodgeworthy.

gregory
_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/
love is dreaming/this equation/Gregory Taylor/
WORT-FM 89.9/Madison, WI/ http://www.rtqe.net/