Re: [microsound] fwd: (idm) confirmed artists for Mutek : May 30 - June 3

Hi all,

can't speak for the others mentioned below, but Goem just purchased their
plane tickets for Mutek. we are supposed to play on the 30th of May. what
is not mentioned below, is that the day after Kapotte Muziek (which has the
same 3 members as Goem) will have a workshop at the Mutek grounds. This
will be with approx 6 participants. The day will include building your own
contact microphones, finding objects on the streets to play on, do
outdoor/environment recordings. All as an introduction to live
electro-acoustic music. In the evening the results will be presented in a
concert in the Mutek "happy hour".

Both Kapotte Muziek and Goem will have their first concert in Canada,
Goem's Mutek concert will be the first concert in Northern America. It will
also be the first concert by Kapotte Muziek in Nothern America as a trio
(in 1993 we were a duo). There is a possibility for more concerts by
Kapotte Muziek in the few days after Mutek. Contact me off-list.

best

Frans de Waard
Roel Meelkop
Peter Duimelinks

>confirmed artists for Mutek : May 30 - June 3, 2001. Book your hotel
>room now!
>
>Just came back from Micro 2. Komet's set was fantastic.
>cheers
>CT
>

>Goem
>
>Rechenzentrum