richard youngs / brandon labelle (help)

This might not realistically be within the scope of
the list, but here goes:

I've found a series of CDs by Brandon LaBelle and
Richard Youngs called RADIOS, all [??...5 vols.] of
which seem to be on a label called Freek.  I
understand that it was to be a 10-disc series
culminating in the new century.  Has anyone heard
this, are they still working together, and what are
these particular discs like?  I rather enjoyed Youngs'
FESTIVAL.  If, somehow, I've asked this before, then
please accept apologies for list cloggin'.

Best,

-----s

=====
"Electric guitar gets run over by a car on the highway/This is a crime against the state/This is the meaning of life...
Electric guitar is copied, the copy sounds better/Call this law and justice, call this freedom and liberty/I thought I perjure myself, right in front of the jury!"
                        ---Talking Heads, "Electric Guitar"