Re: max/msp for pc

> Subject: max/msp for pc
> From: jeremy rotsztain <jeremy.rotsztain@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> does anybody know if cycling74 has finished developing max/msp for the pc
> platform?

No, the port isn't done yet. The current first priority is getting
both Max4 and MSP2 outta beta and into the hands of the
public, at which point Windows goes on the front burner. This
is done, in part, to make as certain as we can that both the Max
and Windows versions really *are* cross-platform, which some
folks seem to really care about.

> and if so, is there a time-frame?

> From: "Twine sound" <twine_sound@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I e-mailed them last month and they said 4-5 months still  :(

Sorry, but that is somewhat accurate.

> I hope sooner.

So do I.

gregory taylor (a cycling '74 person)
_
knowledge is not enough/science is not enough/
love is dreaming/this equation/Gregory Taylor/
WORT-FM 89.9/Madison, WI/ http://www.rtqe.net/