projects

mathematical soundart:
it's been a while since my last outreach for artists working directly with
mathematics...I am still hard at work on an article for a British music
journal on the subject of mathematics and art (in particular soundart) and
would like to contact any artists on this list who work directly with
mathematics in the creation or conceptualization of their work...those
people who were kind enough to have answered my questionnaire last year
need not respond to my outreach again unless they have new ideas and want
to share them...

performances:
I was unable to set up a summer tour this year due to responsibilites at my
day job, but since I am now free of those constraints I am seeking
opportunities to perform (and hone) new work titled "Dust Theories" which
is planned for release this year on the C74 label...

please contact me offlist at :
<anechoic2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
if you would like to set up some concerts or know of a particular
opportunity that my music would be appropriate in...

__________________________
kim.cascone
composer...sound designer
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
http://deadtech.net/kim_cascone.htm
http://www.fallt.com/dust/
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

a lesson in zen:
a glass half full contains
the same amount of water
as a glass that is half empty...