RE: [microsound] I N S E C T M U S I C

For those in the Bay Area, I just tracked this down at Amoeba Berkeley,
where there appears to be one copy left in the racks ($20).

As a *very* early impression, some of the sounds are indeed pretty
astonishing, and the sequencing/programming as well; my only disappointment
is the use of what sound like synthesizer presets combined with the insect
samples.  It was made in 1986, though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.