Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

wait was there ever such a thing in america???
Maybe for the rich europeans settlers from the UK there was but really was
there democracy for the "other" peoples living in america or canada or any
where else for that fact????????????? hummm all this talk makes me want to
move away to the northern candian bush and live there solo off the land
and make art/music.....  ;)
dam it I wish I wasnt sure a urban rat or I might acctually do it one
day...
Neil..

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, david turgeon wrote:

> well, sorry to break the news on you guys, but there is no longer such a
> thing as a "democracy" in america.
>
> (oh, i suppose that's been so for a while, but thanks to the summit of
> the americas i now know precisely just to what extent this is true.)
>
> ~ david

Neil Wiernik
neil@xxxxxxxxx