Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

> > in the words of arnold schwarzenegger:  stop whining!

what  a lame responce to a serious issue! I dont know why is it that all
electronic music lists seem to be populated by the most a-political
people... I mean I have seen worse then this on techno lists where people
blantly respond with some kind of obsene racsist, homophobic or sexists
comments so Im not as offened by this lame american film reference....
but hoenstly why is it that no one have a few intelligent words to
contribute to some thing is relevent to this world as un relevent as it is
to mircosound we are all humans living in this world and it all effects
us as people...
In the words of this weekends FTAA protesters in Quebec City:
"there is nothing like the power of the people"
(ok now I can get off my soapbox thanks for listening)
Neil..

--
Neil Wiernik