Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

marc,

your words below have summed up every thing I have felt for so many
years.....
And every time I have tried to explain this on any list that is music
oriented I get slammed by the simpleton egos that populate lists... (this
is not a slam or a diss at any one person its more of a responce to
frustration on such topics)
Neil..