Re: [microsound] ::: autechre & pals @ batofar report

I've seen them sunday in Geneva (switzerland) and it was quite good, and everybody had the chance to get in.

e a *crit :

 i had the chance to see autechre play live yesterday (maybe 3-4 times the
 crowd inside the venue could not get in...). it was the second time only
 they were playing in France (1st time was for Feardrop festival at Evreux a
 few years back, to some 170 lucky people).

4th time in fact : they played once in Paris a long time ago and they did another (great) gig at Ososphere festival (w/RDJ) in Strasbourg 3 or 4 years ago. I agree with you about about the insanity of the organisation (something like 700 or 800 people outside the venue, 200 inside and half of them pseudo-VIP/journalists...)

 but
 this was kind of a disappointing set.

I agree too. I had the chance to see them last week at ATP festival and I thought their performance was really more impressive. More coherent maybe... Anyway they didn't play the same 'tracks' (a few were common to both) and the Paris show was longer.

Brice.