[microsound] electroacoustics

> can you recomend me some good electroacoustic artists and works,
> preferabkly
> something done totally in native software on a humble home computer.

hello teardropb
probably i'm totally wrong here with my definition of electroacoustics but
at least some classic recordings predate the homecomputer age.
a few of my favourite recordings are

bernhard parmegiani - 'de natura sonorum'
francois bayle - 'l'experience acoustique'
both of them (re?)released by grm/france

another great composer is walter marchetti, you might look for his
recordings

'per la sete dell'orecchio'
on cramps records/italy which also serves the insect music topic

and

'antibarbarus'
'nei mari del sud. musica in secca'
both released on alga marghen/italy.