Re: [microsound] CRAY

Re. Cray... If you're around Mr Healy, I've always wondered: is that 'Cray' as in Seymour 'Cray'?

Regardless of supercomputers. I 100% concur with Monsieur Petit's comments regarding Cray. He is an under-rated talent as any of his freely available online samples will prove (check out Fallt for a couple of samples if you weren't lucky enough to download all of his invalidObject Series .mp3s). Speaking of which, did anybody happen to download the invalidObject Series PDFs? (Still available, I think, at: http://www.fallt.com/pdfs/iO.pdf) Any thoughts?

Keep up the good work Mr Cray.