Re: [microsound]normandeau/koner question

         Sorry that I'm just getting around to Dale's
question (and really have no answer for him! hahaha!), but
it reminds me some of this question of mixes.

      Do any of you who work on pieces have any stories
concerning your choices of personal mixes when it comes to
various projects? Maybe you come up with different mixes
and have difficulties choosing which mix to use?

(i just had the task of choosing between a sonically
satisfying, but left channel heavy mix and a slightly less
satisfying balanced mix)

    é_*gads

                  --
Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead
raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm