Re: [microsound]normandeau/koner question

Sounds nice!

I have a amazing Koner soundtrack to a film by Karen Vanderborght, very
nice w/ spoken bits. She also did a Porter Ricks video...They shoed it in
Turnhout Belgium in March 1998 at a a great event I was at w/ Koner & Reble
(as Porter Ricks) w/ 6 screens, Pan Sonicm Rehberg & Bauer etc..

Praveer